- Boards, Commissions & Authorities
- Norcross Public Arts Commission (NPAC)
Norcross Public Arts Commission (NPAC)
The mission of the Norcross Public Arts Commission is to cultivate a growing, creative arts community and to promote continuous growth and development of our neighboring cultural resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Norcross Public Arts Commission shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- To cultivate a growing, creative arts community, to promote continuous growth and development of neighboring cultural resource;
- To seek funding from donations and public grant funding to promote growth and interest in public arts;
- To review and make recommendations to the mayor and council for the placement of all permanent art in public areas, including parks, buildings and parking lots;
- To organize and make recommendations to the Mayor and Council for public arts events in the city;
- To prepare a "master arts plan" for approval by the Mayor and Council after receiving public comment; and
- To prepare and present to a proposed budget to the Mayor and Council for its operation not later than 60 days prior to the beginning of each fiscal year.
NPAC meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the City Hall 2nd floor conference room.
Agendas & Minutes
Click below to view agendas and minutes.
Agendas & Minutes
NPAC is a seven-member board serving three-year terms. A minimum of four members shall be citizens of the city.
|Vince Nicoletti, Chair||December 1, 2024|
|Bob Grossman, Treasurer||December 1, 2024|
|Cathy Muth||December 1, 2026|
|Sonia Lopez||December 1, 2026|
|(Vacant)||December 1, 2026|
|Yamily Mijes-O'Reilly||December 1, 2024|
|Kathryn Ash||December 1, 2025|
To contact the commission, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shayla Alexis, Staff Liaison
Deputy City Clerk
Department of the City Clerk