The City of Norcross is once again throwing a pre-Fourth of July block party and you’re invited! Make your way to the heart of downtown historic Norcross on July 3rd for food, fun and fireworks during the 2021 edition of Red White and BOOM!
The good times start at 5 p.m. with bounce houses (nominal fee), festive face painting and an assortment of food vendors. Stroll the city sidewalks to find Norcross’ eclectic collection of shops and restaurants, dance in the park or snag a spot on the lawn at Lillian Webb Park for a picnic and mingling with friends before the fireworks light up the night sky (after sunset, typically around 9:40 p.m.).
For those looking to continue the fun and celebration, head over to one of Norcross’ local hotspots for live music and libations!
Saturday, July 3 at 5 p.m.
Music (DJ) from 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Fireworks start a bit after sunset, when it is dark around 9:40 p.m.
Streets close at 3 p.m.; no parking downtown after 1 p.m.
All over Downtown Norcross!
- Lillian Webb Park | Music & Fireworks
- Thrasher Park | Kids Zone
- Jones Street | Food Trucks & Food Vendors
- More Vendor Tents including Downtown Merchants on S. Peachtree Street, Wingo Street, College Street & Skin Alley
Parking & Shuttle Available at One Heart Church & Norcross First United Methodist Church for $5
- Shuttle Pickup/Dropoff at Thrasher Park and Lillian Webb Park
- ADA Parking available at City Hall Parking Lot on Lawrenceville Street; city staff will be on hand with golf carts to shuttle anyone needing assistance
- The event will be following CDC guidelines.
- Most vendors will be offering touchless payment, order and pickup service.
- Vendors will be spaced more than 6’ apart.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the event area.
- Please be mindful of other guests by not blocking the view. Tents and umbrellas are not permitted.
- Norcross is an active railroad crossing location. Train tracks are NOT safe for firework viewing.
- If you choose to park on the other side of Buford Highway and walk across to the park, please make sure to only cross at the crosswalks at Mitchell and Holcomb Bridge for your safety and that of passing traffic.
- Open containers are allowed within barricaded areas only.
- Glass is not permitted.