The Norcross Police Department is hosting a 9 week Citizens' Police Academy that will focus on understanding of police department operations and enhance partnerships within Norcross.
The Citizens' Police Academy will explain how the police department operates and why police do what they do.
Topics will include:
• Welcome, Administration/ Office of Professional Standards
• Uniform Patrol/ Support Services Operations
• Types of Crimes/ Investigations
• Legal Process/ Courts: Superior, State and City
• Traffic Laws/ Traffic Enforcement
• FA TS- Fire Arm's Simulated Training
• HERO Unit
• Code Enforcement/Graduation
Every Thursday evening from March 9th - May 11, 2017 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Norcross City Hall, 2nd Floor Community Room
For an enrollment application or to request further information, you may con- tact the Norcross Police Department at 770-448-2111, ext. 2392 or e-mail Officer Louis Athas firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enroll Early: Class size is restricted to 20 participants. Applications link below.