Don’t forget to sign up for alerts straight to your inbox or phone! Stay in the know about city operations, road closures, power outages, resources and more. Here’s a breakdown of what you can sign up for and how:
1) Police Alerts through Nixle - All police dispatchers have access to and will immediately post to Nixle when there has been an accident, road blockage, power outage or other condition in Norcross city limits which citizens should be aware of. Register here and subscribe to a Norcross zip code.
2) Digital City Newsletter Subscription - This is a brand new subscription opportunity where you can have our monthly newsletter delivered right to your virtual doorstep! Different from our weekly events eblast, this subscription is to help our printed utility bill newsletter reach a wider audience. If you don’t have city utilities or have paperless billing, this is for you! Sign up at this link.
3) "Notify Me" on the city website - We have several "news" categories where we post updates on our website which you can subscribe to. These are all listed here and you can, in one go, check/uncheck all which apply to you. The two most important categories we recommend you follow are:
- City of Norcross News (Newsflash) - ALL news and alerts; includes announcements from other categories, never miss out on anything
- Emergency Alerts (Alert Center) - Exclusively "emergency" notices. Won’t flood your inbox but you’ll get notified about the most important, urgent announcements.